Friday, June 24, 2011

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my ss world!! =p

i cut and straightened my hair for some time already. 2 weeks maybe? =) now my hair looks like more natural a bit. my hair end will curve inside and this is the effect that i want. hee~ i don't want my hair to be too straight because my face don't suit it. er... actually it is out of topic now. lol.

so, ready to discover my ss world now?? if you feel like not ready, i am here to advice u to leave my blog now for your own good. =p don't vomit blood ya. ^^


this is my facebook profile picture now. my bang is too long at that time.


this is the look when i am not smiling. look emo huh? sometimes when i am tired and feel disgusting of something or even for no reason, i will give people this kind of expression. i am just too lazy to smile. don't like to entertain people. ok, i will try to change my this kind of bad habit, forgive me. =p my friends used to ask me what happen when they see my this kind of expression, only then i realized that my face is so "black" without smiling. i was LOL-ing when they talked this to me. well, i am not sad, angry or what, i am just not smiling~
ta daaaa~ so obviously i am acting cute. =D one eye with single eyelid and the other eye with double eyelid. i am having my two eyes with single eyelid actually, but my right eye tend to become double eyelid when i am too tired. as time goes on, my double eyelid become permanent without any surgery! too bad it only happened to one of my eyes.

three picture combined together! from not smile, shy smile till sweet smile~ get to know more about me, and you will see what is the meaning of my smile~ hahahaha



love quote of the day:

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. <3

6 comments:

  1. walao~ indeed this is super duper ss oh hahaha (i did not vomit blood, just had a nose bleed) hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 电你电你!! O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha u both so cute=)Cecilia u look different vf new hair style but nice nice..Keep ur cuteness ya^@^

    ReplyDelete
  4. look nice with this style!!^^

    ReplyDelete