Saturday, June 11, 2011

update update

Happy holiday to me!!
just back from kl a few days ago
cut a new hairstyle
we should try different things
life is too short for us to enjoy! =)
it is about shoulder length
not really like it but neither hate it too
look like a bit more chubby
and most importantly look younger XD

well, these few days
i am not going anywhere
just stick to my mum's hair saloon
help her do some easy job
it did help a bit although not much la
hehe

currently addicted to one song sang by cyndi wang
its name is 不哭
this song tells me to be strong no matter what happen to my life ^^
life is easy!!
dun get urself trouble
after years, u will find out that
it is not really a big deal and u will ask urself
"why am i so depressed and frustrated that time?? how stupid i am~"
so, cheers!! love life =)

that is all
have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. y did not upload the pic of ur new hairstyle?? hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fb profile pic is my latest hairstyle ah~ juz normal normal la =)

    ReplyDelete