Wednesday, April 28, 2010

straightening or curling?

yeah yeah... i just finisshed my last paper which is biochemistry. actually today's paper is quite easy because many come out from past year. but i am just too lazy to memorise past year. i memorise 6 past year essays and it comes out 3 past year essays. should i consider myself as lucky? we need to answer 5 essays so another two i just simply write. anyway, it is over already. haha.

i am going to back to my hometown after 3 days. i am so excited!!! hehe. i think i need to do something on my hair. should i straigthening my hair? or curling my hair? choose the one that i like? erm... i like both!!sometimes i want straight sometimes i want curly hair. so how? if i go to straight my hair, i will look more cute and young. lol... but i like curly hair too because feel like myself more fashion. wahahaha. but at the same time, i will become mature. i also very lazy to take care of my curly hair leh...so difficult to make decision. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment